How To Convert PDF File To Excel Without Software?
PDFs contain much information but are not easy to edit. To use the PDF data, you need to convert it into an editable format like Word or Excel. Luckily, Nanonets’ PDF to Excel tool is here to help you do just that for free and without signing up.
How to Convert PDF Files to Excel Without Software?
Nanonets PDF to Excel converter is an online tool that allows you to convert your PDF files to Excel format without downloading or installing any software. It is a fast, easy, and free solution that provides excellent results.
The online tool can handle even complex PDF files, ensuring your data is transferred accurately to the Excel spreadsheet.
Here’s how you can convert PDF to Excel in 4 steps:
- Go to Nanonets PDF to Excel Tool
- Upload your PDF file or drag and drop your PDF file into the box.
- Select “Convert to Excel” to start the PDF conversion process.
- After a few seconds, your Excel file will be automatically downloaded.
Why use Nanonets PDF to Excel converter?
The Nanonets PDF to Excel tool is based on Nanonets’ OCR software which can extract text, tables, and codes from your PDF without losing formatting. Apart from this, Nanonets PDF to XLS tool is:
- Completely free to use
- Accuracy upto 98%+
- Can extract data from skewed, rotated, or blurry PDFs too
- Secure to use
- Does not retain your data
- Requires no email or signup to use
Nanonets - Enterprise PDF processing platform
If you’re looking to convert PDF to Excel regularly, using the Nanonets OCR platform might be the way to go.
Nanonets provides customized solutions for enterprises looking to automate PDF to Excel conversion. Nanonets can extract tables, data & metadata with 98% accuracy.
One of the main use cases of Nanonets is to automate manual document processing tasks, which could be:
- PDF data extraction,
- View/Edit or Remove PDF Metadata,
- Document Archiving,
- Document Approvals
- Merge, Split, or rearrange PDF pages,
- Zonal OCR
- Converting handwritten documents to text,
Nanonets is an online OCR software; therefore, you can use all the features from your browser without downloading anything.
It is a perfect option for businesses of all sizes looking to optimize their document processes. Apart from these, here are some reasons to go for Nanonets as your next PDF processing platform:
- 1 Day Setup
- Free Migration Assistance
- Free Trial
- 24x7 Support
- No-code intelligent automation
- The dedicated customer success manager
- Cloud and On-premise hosting
- SOC2 and GDPR compliance platform
- Automated Audit Trail
- Automated Payments Platform
- 5000+ integrations
- Trusted by 500+ enterprises
- Works with 200+ Languages
- No post-processing required
Do you want to automate PDF to excel conversion?
We would love to understand your issues and help you rectify them quickly. Book a free consultation call with our automation experts.
Or you can explore Nanonets by starting a free trial. No credit card is required.
Converting PDF files to Excel without software is a breeze with NanoNets.com's PDF-to-Excel converter. It's a fast, easy, and free solution that provides excellent results.
Following the simple steps outlined in this blog post, you can easily convert your PDF files to Excel and start working with your data quickly. Give it a try today and experience the convenience of online file conversion.