11 Best BPM Tools for your business in 2022 and beyond
Automation is not a choice but a must for businesses these days. Choosing the correct software that fits your requirement is a tedious and difficult decision.
We’re here to make the decision easier for you. Right off the bat, here are our top 3 picks for the best BPM Tools in 2022
In this post, we'll discuss 11 top BPM tools on the market and help you choose the right one. Read on.
11 Best BPM Tools for your business in 2022
- Process Street
- Kissflow Workflow
- IBM Cloud Package
- Zoho Creator
What is a BPM Tool?
Business process management (BPM) is managing a company's business processes, enhancing efficiency, establishing procedures, identifying areas for improvement, and optimizing the execution of these processes. There are several advantages to deploying a BPM tool in your organization.
BPM tools can enhance customer service by guaranteeing that each consumer has the same experience, whether filing a support request or contacting your business. It can also reduce costs by identifying duplicate activities and eliminating them from the process. The market for business process management tools is increasing as shown by the statistics below.
BPM Tools Market Size Statistics
Consider the following facts if your firm is considering the implementation of a Business Process Management Solution:
- In 2020, the business process management tools market was worth USD 10.64 billion.
- The market is anticipated to expand at a CAGR of 12.0% between 2021 and 2028, rising from USD 11.84 billion in 2021 to USD 26.18 billion in 2028.
- Clients adopting business process management indicate that BPM platforms yield 30 to 50% productivity increases for processes involving largely back-office professionals and generally 15 to 30 percent for processes requiring knowledge workers.
However, business process management (BPM) is one of the most challenging responsibilities a manager could confront. You may wonder how to develop, plan, execute, monitor, and optimize business processes that provide more returns than the existing ones.
Several BPM tools are available in the market, including business software suites and cloud-based workflow solutions.
Consequently, selecting the appropriate Business Process Management Tools (BPM Software) for YOUR business is not precisely a simple task.
11 Best BPM Tools for your business in 2022 and beyond
As mentioned earlier, selecting the best business process management software can create a lot of differences. We hope our list can help you select the best BPM tool that suits all your requirements.
Let’s take a look at 11 Business process management software (BPM Software) out there in the market and select the best BPM software out of the options.
Nanonets.com [Start your free trial]
Nanonets is the best choice for enterprises choosing to automate their manual tasks using an easy to use, intuitive, and no-code BPM software. Nanonets is currently used by 1000+ enterprises to automate their manual business processes.
Nanonets is a no-code free BPM tool which means you can automate any process like document, approval, validation, etc without writing a single line of code. The platform has a great OCR API that identifies any kinds of documents, handwritten notes, or blurry scanned images and converts them into text with >95% accuracy.
You can either use pre-existing templates or create your own in 15 minutes. With automated workflows, you can collect, digitize, validate, extract and approve documents on the go. Nanonets can also be integrated with 5000+ business software with easy API integrations or Zapier.
Some of the great features that make Nanonets a great choice for business process automation are listed below.
Pros of using Nanonets
- Intelligent Data Capture: Businesses have lots of documents like forms, invoices, receipts, orders, etc. Nanonets help businesses digitize and extract relevant information from these documents using intelligent OCR API.
- Automated Workflows: Accelerate the pace of business processes by automating all manual steps like document collection, document verification, 3-way matching, approvals, and more.
- Real-time Dashboards: Use expense dashboards to monitor all your spending and tagged expenses and understand real-time trends. Monitor relevant KPIs like %STP invoices, %paid invoices, etc with data from Nanonets.
- Cloud & On-Premise hosting options: Choose the hosting option that suits your requirements.
- Integrations: Easy integration is a must. You can’t change your tech stack to accommodate one software. Nanonets integrates with all your software with easy Zapier and API integrations. Nanonets integrate with Xero, Quickbooks, SAP, etc.
- Templates & Custom Models: With Nanonets you can either use pre-defined workflows like invoices, bills of lading, purchase orders, or accounts payable or you can create your own custom AI mode.
- Transparent Pricing: Nanonets has a clear pricing policy of $499/month and $0.1/document scan. No hidden charges for any kind of customer.
- Trained OCR models
- 24x7 support and live chat options
Cons of using Nanonets
- Can’t handle very high volume spikes (Our team is working on it!)
- Table capture UI can be better
- Reporting can be better
Monday provides specialized BPM tools that offer industry-specific solutions for various sectors that are intended mainly for project management, marketing resource management, customer relationship management and sales, remote work, software development, creative jobs, construction, I.T., and human resources.
Monday's business process management software enables users to work on campaigns, arrange activities, and assess results from a single interface.
Pros of using Monday
- Easy-to-use interface
- Suitable for businesses of all sizes
- Process templates for an easy start off
- Easy layout
- Less expensive than conventional BPM software
Cons of using Monday
- Less customization as compared to other free BPM tools in the market
- Xero integration is not available
- No live chat with customer support
- Google Drive integration doesn’t work perfectly sometimes
- Dates are required for every tasks dependency
- Word Wrap feature is not available which makes things messy
- More tracking options would be ideal
Pipefy enables citizen developers to create scalable, secure, and efficient business processes for H.R., Finance, and other organizations. Design and modify end-to-end business processes in minutes using a drag-and-drop U.I. without writing a single word of code.
Pros of using Pipefy
- Great organizational templates
- Real-time notifications for stakeholders
- Easy Personalization
- Good start guides
- Easy to use
Cons of using Pipefy
- Reporting and analytics are non-intuitive
- Mobile App is quirky
- Difficult to see comments on cards
- Not a user-friendly interface
- Additional customization options can be needed
- Customer assistance is below average
- Integrations with dashboards can be difficult to use
Switch to Nanonets, an easy-to-use no-code free BPM software that allows you to automate your process in 15 minutes. No hassle, No credit card, No spam from our side. Only smooth automated processes.
Pega enables the development of scalable, enterprise-grade CRM, Robotic Process Automation (RPA), Business Process Management (BPM), Case Management, and artificial intelligence (A.I.) applications on a single platform.
Pega Platform is a no-code BPM tool with a visual app creation module to construct apps for automating processes.
Pros of using Pega
- Robust capabilities and applications
- Low code environment
- Great mobile App
Cons of using Pega
- Requires technical expertise to develop process applications
- No templates
- Costlier as compared to other BPM tools
- Reporting isn’t intuitive
- Help and support documentation is not easy to find
- Debugging tools aren’t user friendly
- Integration UI can be improved
- Lacks Proficient Data Scrapping Skills
Hive Technology provides a project management and business process management tool, which integrates with many widely used apps for productivity, cloud storage, and communication.
Their machine learning (ML) team can develop new use cases for businesses using custom models. Hive assists publishers and sell-side platforms in creating premium ad inventory to monetize contextual relevance and develop diversion units to meet brand compatibility criteria.
Pros of using hive
- Flexible software
- Time Tracking
- Custom Features
- Information Integration
- Project Flow Tracking
Cons of using Hive
- No process templates
- Need to get custom features that increase the price
- No Mobile App
- Not a user-friendly model
- Multiple files cannot be attached to a project request
Appian is a software development platform that combines enterprise low-code and full-stack automation to produce BPM tools swiftly.
Appian is a development environment for corporate software applications. Intelligent Business Process Management Systems (iBPMS), Dynamic Case Management (DCM), Digital Process Automation (DPA), Robotics Process Automation (RPA), and Low-code Development are examples of Appian use cases.
Pros of using Appian
- Complex capabilities
- Easy to Develop workflows
- Intelligent case management
- Feature-rich platform to create digital processes
- Low code platform
Cons of using Appian
- Long setup time
- Non-intuitive software
- High Cost
- Limited features on reporting
- Difficult to integrate
- Version Management is difficult
Nothing is difficult with Nanonets. Creating models, connecting your software, extracting data, or automating your manual processes. More than 30k+ users. Give it a try for free or connect with a specialist.
Signavio is a robust platform and BPM software that facilitates the transformation of all of your processes with the appropriate tools. The all-in-one BPM platform is exceptionally configurable and includes several helpful features for optimizing process documentation, automation, and analysis.
Pros of using Signavio
- Easy data mapping
- Reasonable Costs
- Professional reporting templates
- Easy connectivity integrations
Cons of using Signavio
- No Workflow feature
- The simulation process performs poorly
- Support can take months
- Limits of reporting functions
- Can’t accommodate complex business processes
- No user community
With the Process Street BPM software, you can generate procedural documents with easy keyboard shortcuts, drag-and-drop capabilities, and straightforward U.I. You can quickly construct workflows, execute processes, and distribute them to all relevant stakeholders.
Enhance your processes using conditional logic that adjusts to your team's varied conditions. Additionally, you can expedite the approval process and connect over a thousand of the most popular applications, ensuring that Process Street is compatible with your present environment.
Pros of using Process Street
- Multiple Templates
- Easy to record and track processes
- Gives an overview with easy dashboards
- Checklists are easy to alter
Cons of using Process Street
- Not enough features to edit templates easy
- The reporting tool is not advanced
- Complex conditional programming
- Variables required for complex and tailored experiences
- Not an easy-to-use software
- Unable to set permissions to tasks and processes
Automate processes in <15 minutes with intuitive software like Nanonets. Trusted by 1000+ enterprises around the world. Give it a try, for free!
Kissflows provides a single BPM tool that allows you to optimize, manage, and monitor your work, regardless of whether you work on a project or task management.
This BPM software is a clever blend of low-code process and project management tools that provide sufficient customization choices without needing in-depth coding expertise.
Pros of using Kissflow workflow
- Drag-and-Drop Workflow Builder
- Highly Effective Forms
- Facilitates Parent-Child / Master-Detail types
- Workflow Status Monitoring
- Automated Incident Management
- Streamlines the approval of invoices.
- Holds individuals responsible for their purchases.
Cons of using Kissflow Workflow
- Difficulty exporting reports to personal email
- Slow response to technical concerns
- Inability to access previous purchase orders to examine or clean away
- Better U.I. necessary
- Better experience on the app required
- There is no copy/paste capability when establishing a process
- Does not interact with Oracle Cloud CRM
- Unable to skip parts if it's a mandatory field
- Occasionally displays error messages
- Difficult to implement changes
- Difficult to migrate
IBM Cloud Pak for Business Automation is a modular suite of hybrid cloud-optimized integrated applications intended to address complex operational concerns swiftly. It has a collection of AI-powered automation capabilities – content, capture, choices, processes, and tasks – and a flexible paradigm that enables customers to start small and grow as their requirements change.
Pros of using IBM Cloud
- Built-in A.I. generated recommendations and performance dashboards
- Market-leading core software capabilities
- Low-code tooling and RPA
- Process mining and modelling
Cons of using IBM cloud
- Needs more OCR Models
- Expensive as compared to other software
- Requires a lot of training and workforce
- Integration of M.Q. is not apt
- The dashboard could be improved
- Significant downtime for upgrades
- Old APIs
- Difficult to transfer data
- Slow during peak hours
- Cannot handle large volumes at peak hours of office time
- Outdated interface
Switch to Nanonets. Easy to use interface, 99.99% uptime, and 24x7 customer support. Start your automation journey with a trusted platform.
With its easy low-code platform, Zoho enables organizations to establish a digital work environment. Zoho Creator provides a BPM platform to help your company go digital, regardless of your needs or degree of coding proficiency.
From basic call logs to more complicated ERP systems, Zoho is highly adaptable and aligned with your present procedures. In addition, Zoho provides an environment comprised of simple process builders, code editors, and pre-built templates — all in one package.
Pros of using Zoho Creator
- Visual modelling tools enable business users to graphically design processes.
- Drag-and-drop interface for application development
- Platform security safeguards to prevent malware, data breaches, etc
- Platform Scalability
Cons of using Zoho Creator
- Integrations with many SaaS applications can be enhanced
- Workflow running loops can also be enhanced
- Integrations with third-party software are a bit challenging
- Layout customizations are minimal
- It's a bit pricey to provide access to a large number of users
- Programmatic manipulations of large databases frequently exceed usage limits for Deluge Statements
- GUI customizations are limited
Best BPM software recap
Please check the image in order to recap all the major features of the BPM tools mentioned in the article. In order to finalize your business process management tool, we would recommend trying a free trial of all the software mentioned and seeing results for yourself.
Which is the best BPM tool?
According to the feature sets mentioned, Nanonets is the best choice for a BPM tool. Nanonets are easy to use, customizable has an easy-to-use graphic user interface, and have active support for your requirements.
26 August 2022 : The blog has been updated on 26 August 2022 with relevant fresh content.